- The effect of psychotropic drugs on cortical excitability and plasticity measured with transcranial magnetic stimulation: Implications for psychiatric treatment
- Modafinil Shifts Human Locus Coeruleus to Low-Tonic, High-Phasic Activity During Functional MRI
- Association of Anticholinergic Load With Impairment of Complex Attention and Memory in Schizophrenia
- Dorsolateral prefrontal γ-aminobutyric acid in patients with treatment-resistant depression after transcranial magnetic stimulation measured with magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Can neurophysiologic measures serve as biomarkers for the efficacy of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment of major depressive disorder?